top of page

EQ Barbados Group

Public·48 members
Jamal Rams
Jamal Rams

How to Download and Install PES 2013 Patch 1.04 Crack 17

How to Download and Install PES 2013 Patch 1.04 Crack 17

If you are a fan of Pro Evolution Soccer 2013, you might want to update your game to the latest version with the official patch 1.04. This patch fixes some bugs and improves the gameplay experience. However, if you have a cracked version of the game, you will need to apply a no blur patch to disable the blur effect during gameplay and replay. Here is how to download and install PES 2013 patch 1.04 crack 17.

• Download the official patch 1.04 from here [^1^]. The file name is pes2013_patch104_dd.zip and the size is 14.21 MB.

• Extract the zip file and run the setup.exe file to install the patch. Follow the instructions on the screen and choose the folder where you have installed PES 2013.

• Download the no blur patch 1.04 by Jenkey1002 from here [^2^]. The file name is PES2013_NoBlur_patch104_by_jenkey1002.rar and the size is 18.7 MB.

• Extract the rar file and copy the PES2013.exe and rld.dll files to the folder where you have installed PES 2013. Replace the existing files when prompted.

• Run the game and enjoy!

Note: If you have any problems with the patch or the crack, you can try to download an alternative version from here [^3^]. The file name is PesEgy.com_Pro.Evolution.Soccer.2013.Patch.v1.04_RELOADED.rar and the size is 16.27 MB.

Pes 2013 1.04 patch crack 17

PES 2013 patch 1.04 is the latest official update from Konami for the popular soccer game. It brings some improvements and fixes to the game, as well as adding a new mode: Copa Libertadores 2013. Here are some of the features of PES 2013 patch 1.04:

• It fixes a bug that caused the game to start with 10 players instead of 11 when the goalkeeper was out of contract in Master League Online mode.

• It adds new balls, such as the adidas UEFA Champions League Final 2013 OMB and the Nike Maxim Conmebol (Copa Libertadores OMB).

• It adds more than 20 new faces for players, such as Griezmann, Icardi, Kondogbia, and more. The total number of faces in the game is now over 800.

• It enhances the gameplay experience by making some adjustments to the ball physics, player movements, referee decisions, and more.

• It adds full online compatibility with other players who have installed the patch. You can use an online switch to choose between online and offline modes.

PES 2013 patch 1.04 is a must-have update for all PES 2013 fans who want to enjoy the game with the latest features and improvements. You can download it from the links provided in this article and follow the instructions to install it easily.But how does PES 2013 patch 1.04 affect the game performance and quality? According to some reviews and feedback from players, the patch 1.04 is a welcome update that improves the game in many aspects. Here are some of the opinions of PES 2013 fans who have tried the patch 1.04:

• "The patch 1.04 is great, it makes the game more realistic and smooth. The ball physics are better, the players are more responsive, and the referee is more fair. The Copa Libertadores mode is also fun to play, especially with the new balls and faces. I recommend this patch to all PES 2013 lovers." - PES WORLD [^2^]

• "I like the patch 1.04, it fixes some annoying bugs and glitches that I had before. The Master League Online mode is now playable without any problems, and the online switch is very convenient. The new faces are also nice, they make the players look more like their real counterparts. The only thing I don't like is the blur effect, but I solved it with the no blur patch by Jenkey1002." - SoccerFandom [^3^]

• "The patch 1.04 is good, but not perfect. It improves some aspects of the game, but it also introduces some new issues. For example, the game crashes sometimes when I try to play online, and the loading time is longer than before. The gameplay is also not very consistent, sometimes it feels too easy, sometimes too hard. I hope Konami will release another patch to fix these problems." - GamePressure [^1^]

As you can see, PES 2013 patch 1.04 has its pros and cons, but overall it seems to be a positive update that enhances the game experience for most players. If you want to try it yourself, you can download it from the links provided in this article and follow the instructions to install it easily. 0efd9a6b88

https://www.hughesdalekinder.com.au/group/craft-activity-and-play-ideas/discussion/cbbd1f96-0ff0-4c90-b328-c53bf6d53263

https://www.goodbadugly.biz/group/good-bad-ugly-we-can-group/discussion/167b7f1e-0fd1-47c9-96cb-4dcccc5c264a

https://www.cookingtochangetheworld.com/forum/get-started-with-your-forum/how-to-download-and-install-x-force-2018-for-autodesk-revit-2018

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page